Food Vendor Application
The UNITY TAILGATE Vendor Committee has a limited number of spaces for each event in 2019. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to send completed applications as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Food vendors will have a 15’x15′ area in which to hold & serve appropriate temperature products and non-alcoholic beverages. In addition, tables, chairs, and power sources will be provided.
- Vendors will be provided with Electricity and a shared Water Station.
- Vendors will be provided 2 Tables & 4 Chairs for their booth.
- Vendors will receive a FREE ad space & listing in the 200+-page UNITY GUIDE ($275 Value).
- $1,000 Indoor 15×15 space, PLUS purchase of an insurance policy in the business name.
- $500 Food Trucks, PLUS purchase of an insurance policy in the business name.
- $500 Small Space & Food Carts / (8ft x 8ft), PLUS purchase of an insurance policy in the business name.
- Submit application below.
- Application will be reviewed by staff.
- You will receive an approval or regrets email to the address provided in your application within 5-7 days.
- All fees must be paid in full in order to ensure a space.
- Once payment has been received, you will be sent the 2019 Vendor Handbook and guidelines for vending, as well as information on mandatory vendor meetings.
- Finally, you’ll be consulted on a first-come, first-served basis before being assigned a vendor space.
- Insurance vendor information is available, if needed.
Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com